Friday, September 2, 2011

Snapshots from tonight


Oh my god, did you noticed? I was off for a while but being back now! My inventory looks like hell.
Wanting to start over but friends have missed me, so talkings was next. Just then I wanted you not longer to wait.
So today a few snapshots. I met Dean Haystack and Rosie Lavochkin at Rosies new rebuild shop,
here´s what happened :)


Hair: elikatira [e] Say - Brown 03
Hairbase: Exile Toffee
Skin: Curio :GP: Acorn Frex [Dark] Chic-Noir 1 
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes - Golden Green - Big New! 
Lashes: LeLutka 2011 lashes nature 
Bodysuit: Crazy Stardust Bodysuit 2 New 
Pants: moloko Jeans batik black
Belt: ✯mJ'Ds✯ - WD Grey - Belt
Sneakers: MIEL Varsity Kicks Natural New! 
Glasses: SteinWerk Aviator Custom Sunglasses New!
Earrings: Zaara Anjami Chandelier gold Platinum Hunt 
Necklace: Sorry.Asia Lost Love
Ring: Donna Flora VITO black
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jule!

    We missed you, welcome back and thanks for the great pics !

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Callie .... right back .. to get new mood. Its nice that you have miss and will make a new post and I hope you all like it ... huggs Jule

    ReplyDelete