Thursday, December 18, 2014

I hate shopping!

Believe it or not, but I hate shopping.
Sometimes it takes ages until things are rezzed and if you really search for something, you might have luck. Just then I like nice clothes and I like to share my finds with you.
~

Hair: eXxEsS X-MAS 2014 Christmas Gift
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Storm
Skin: Essences {Jamie} medium 02 - Brown
Body Skin Appliers: Essences {Belleza} Medium 2
Lipsgloss: Essences  Ingrid {Kiss'n'Go} Flirt
Nailpolish: [Lemondrop] Glitter - Nailpolish III - Belleza
Body incl. Hands&Feets: Belleza Venus Fitted Mesh Body
~
Dress: Corvus Red Doll Dress
Shoes: Ingenue Jaclyn Heels - MerloTHE ARCADE~
Earring: EarthStones  Dangle Stud Earring - Diamond / White Gold
Bracelet: Izzie´s Reindeer Necklace Christmas Gift
Bracelet: Izzie´s Belt Bracelet
~
Clutch: {u.f.o} coco animal clutch - fox - brown
~
Location: The Pea 

No comments:

Post a Comment