Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dear Diary


Dear Diary,
today I finshed our new home, always fighting against prims limits. So many little cute things to add, just way to early the prim amount told me "its done". 

Of course I will do photos here. Starting with the bedroom, then the kitchen maybe or the small room where the sofa makes an impression. 

Not to speak about the garden with the pier! My brain starts to spin, oh my god, when I blog about it, I have to add all names and slurls, that'll keep me busy, should I really do this? Work, work ...yes, you know what? It's more fun to add stuff and decorate things as to label and tell where to get the beauties. 

But hey, who's complaining? I´m blogger, I like to share and show, how amazing SL can be!

*Kicks my own butt and hurries up again.*



Hair: CATWA Mesh Rosalina Hair [5]
Eyes: IKON Hope  Eyes - Storm
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Skin for Head and Body: Essences Catwa Appliers - Natasja - Medium 1
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Nailpolish: [Lemondrop] 24 Nail Colours  -Slink-Belleza-Maitreya
Shirt with Scarf: Vinyl  Melon Collie
 ~ Bedroom ~
8f8 primavera in Toscana. house curtains
Apple Fall Dolly Lamp
ARIA Willa chipped bedside table
BAZARStockholm Sneakers decor, Arizona bedroom boxes, headphones
concept} 07. illa Tapet Beige
DIGS - Albany Dresser
erratic lsm - alarm clock - black
Fancy Decor Classic Chandelier - white
HAIKEI white cosmos pot
N4RS Bunk07 Locker - medic
Soy DarK Purple Berries
Tres Blah Eclectic Collection - Trinkets
what next frame

No comments:

Post a Comment