Sunday, September 11, 2011

Testing ;)


Mesh viewers are on their way. Yes I know, most of us do like the old viewers, me too. Sometimes, I´m like a cat that loves her old habbits. Often I feel blind by using the new viewers, like missing all notes, group information and messages.
Anyway, let´s look into the future and enjoy the advantage of meshes and other little things :)

 

Hair: LeLutka OSCAR braid - Bournville New!
Skin:
YourSkin & YourShape Veronica Hot TDR New!
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes - Warm Brown - Big New!
Lashes: LeLutka 2011 lashes nature 
Sweater: couverture Offshoulder knit >Brown Move for F of Japan
Belt: ✯mJ'Ds✯ - WD Grey - Belt
Skirt: Ducknipple Hurley layered - Black / Green
Boots: mon tissu Provence Riding Boots ~ Dark Brown
Ring: KOSH Nebula


2 comments:

  1. maybe you already know it because this is an old post... but there is a skin in firestorm that is quite similar to old viewers. it is called vintage.

    regards,

    salanon oliva.

    ps: i also hate the new viewers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Salanon, is a old post and this is over a half year old. This was my starting with these 3.0 viewers and I had missed much the phoenix. But after using the 3.0 I can say, I miss nothing and I feel comfortable with.
    Other question: For what are meshes great and where make it sense to use them? Now offer many creators meshes, some things are good and other bad. Here is to say, its still new and we will see how the things will improve. So let us look positiv in the future, SL is still in process.

    Greetings Jule :)

    ReplyDelete