Friday, December 17, 2010

Warm me


Hair: [LeLutka] OFRA hair/Dark Brunette -Almost Goth
Skin: Primitive Design Neva Skin - Naked Freckles + Makeup Wild Smokey NEW! 
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Opal  Eyes 
Jacket: izm. Rabbit fur jacket coat@LB limited NEW!
* at the 18 th this item in red will be available as group gift! 
Pants: Primitive Design Nessa Jeans Black with pink dott pantie NEW! 
Boots: Kboots - black 
Belt-Bag: [BUKKA] LeatherBag
Lip pierching: EarthStones Butterfly Kiss Lip Ring - MoP
 

8 comments:

  1. Jule, I just wanted to say congrats on so many pretty pics!. I got interested in SL pic after following your blog for some time. Even became brave enough to create one my own on SL photography.

    really nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much Nieleav and too much fun by your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you did it very well, beautiful photos. Thank you Jule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute
    Could you help me please Jule
    I'm looking for izm jacket
    Where I can find this beautiful jacket?
    Sincerely yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Fanny :)

    Thank you Septine and I hope you have get my IM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jacket is so adorable but can't find the LM for it :(
    can you send it on SL?? please (:
    SL name: Drizz Rae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Drizz, please click at the shop name izm., then open the sl map and you can teleport to the shop.

    Or use this
    http://slurl.com/secondlife/NARITA/64/64/2

    And you can me always call in world.

    Merry Christmas Jule

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the LM ((:
    -Drizz

    ReplyDelete