Monday, July 5, 2010

shhh ...

Really, I know I got cought before.
I know I got jailed. I know it´s not nice to break out.
But hey... I just had a bit fun and where´s the problem?


Hair: fridayVictoria.2 - Paranoid Black
Skin: :Curio: :GP: Acorn [DARK] June-Raccoon 1
Eyes: Poetic Colors night rain
Boxer hat and glowes: Ugly Duck - Evillast
Bikini:  *Action Womens Thong Bikini Black
Pants: *League* Sunday Sweatpants -Black
Sneakes: !!Cattiva e Cattivo - Sk8sneaks (free)

Officer
Hairr: :MIRONE: (Miu Edman) FayeV2-auburn
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Pale Skin 01 -Lyla-
Eyes: *REDGRAVE* Sakura -Brown-
Police Outfit: [4mc] (Christabel North) Uniform: PD (vendor)

*steps back by choice into prison cell and promises to be a good girl*
At least for a while till being tempted to break out again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment